Parent Conduct Contract
Welcome to the North Legacy Hockey Academy. We offer an array of youth hockey development opportunities, league play and spring hockey opportunities. Our mission is to create a platform for young hockey players to develop into the best version of themselves on and off the ice. To offer a progressive development platform and to build character and habits that will take youth that are part of our programs beyond just building great hockey players.
As part of our commitment to our mission, our players and parents alike, we expect that parents who represent our program buy into the culture of excellence.
The North Legacy Hockey Academy reserves the right to hold parents who have kids in any of our programs to the same standard as we hold our players, coaches and any other participants who represent our organization. We expect the following is adhered to at all times when taking part in our camps or development programs, representing our organization through any team functions, online platforms, league play, practices or league online platforms and/or social media sites.
- I promise to respect the coaches time with the players and will not interfere with team practices, game-play, off ice training or development.
- I promise to represent myself in all program activity with professionalism, composure and integrity.
- I promise to follow the 24 hour rule and to follow the complaint procedures communicated to me and displayed in our program policies
- I promise to be encouraging to all team players and display positive team behavior that my player and other players can model
- I promise to not be belligerent, vulgar or aggressive towards other parents on our team, other teams, other team players/coaches, league officials and league referees
- I commit to have my player to all team functions, fundraisers that are agreed on, practices, games, team development or team bonding activities, on time. Without prior approval or reasonable explanation, player may fall into team disciplinary, as guided by the coaches and team rules set at the beginning of season.
- I commit to representing myself and the brand in a positive way in front of the kids at the arena, hotels and any other team organized weekend or program. We want to display model behavior that our Warriors can look up to.
This Policy is posted on our website and will be presented at each year’s start-up meeting. We expect parents to be aware and adhere to this contract in its entirety. All parents, as part of our programs, will be held to these standards. Any changes and/or additions to this policy will be emailed out to all participating parents and time stamped as the date of effective policy change.